Howl 10th Anniversary Charity Auction to benefit Sweet Relief
You will receive a stage used WFM Mitchell Acoustic Guitar in Black from Black Rebel Motorcycle Clubs’ Peter Hayes! You will also receive a signed vinyl copy of HOWL.
Peter Hayes’ Black WFM Mitchell Acoustic Guitar was used on the HOWL Recording Session. Certain early BRMC songs were also written on this particular guitar including ‘Evol’, ‘At My Door’, and ‘Sulk’. This guitar comes complete with the original harmonica holder, capo, 1 slide, and 3 harmonica’s, as well as the notes on the ‘Ain’t No Easy Way’ tuning.
Bid here: http://ow.ly/Rdu8O
You can also bid for Black Rebel Motorcycle Clubs’ Robert Levon Been’s stage used guitar! Robert has been playing this Gibson Advanced Jumbo guitar on stage for years and now it can be a part of your collection. You will also receive a signed vinyl copy of HOWL.
Bid here: http://ow.ly/Rdu7w
- This piece was used by the donor.
- Includes a letter of authenticity from the charity.
- Serial Number: 03258051.
- Date of manufacture: Nov. 21, 2008.
- Place of manufacture: Gibson Acoustic Plant, Bozeman, Montana.
- In condition as donated.
- Cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Additional shipping charges may apply based upon the location of the winner.