Before we get started, we want to THANK YOU for your interest in support Sweet Relief and our mission to help others in the music industry!
1. Choose your event date
- It's important to be mindful of other events, like holidays, when planning your show.
- Weekends are typically better, but weekdays can work well too if you plan accordingly!
2. Choose your platform
Live streaming? Do your research!
3. Create your promo/MARKETING materials
- Keep all your assets consistent and include thorough copy.
- Include logos of sponsors and Sweet Relief. You can find all of our assets HERE.
- Reach out to us once assets are ready. We're happy to share on our platforms. Include any suggested copy, too!
4. Raise money for Sweet Relief
- Some social media platforms have ways to add donation buttons directly to the stream
- Selling tickets? Designate the proceeds to Sweet Relief!
- Ask sponsors to get involved and make a donation contribution.